1. Please describe your
practice as a Massage Therapist.
My office is located in a secluded country setting. Itis very quiet.
2. What is a typical week like
Whatever comes my way.
3. How has your career as a
Massage Therapist impacted your life?
It has made me more reflective.
4. What job or career did you
have prior to becoming a Massage Therapist?
Public School Administrator. Retired.
5. What inspired you to become
a Massage Therapist?
Prior to school, I had received several bodywork sessions. I wanted to give something to people through the power of touch.
6. What advice would you give
to someone thinking about a career in Massage Therapy?
Be prepared to assimilate yourself into a career as a massage therapist, because it won't happen overnight. Don't give up your day job just yet!
7. Estimated annual income as a Massage Therapist (not including any other sources.)
Less than $15,000/year
Back to Graduate