The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Placement Service assists licensed graduates in obtaining full and part-time employment opportunities in the field of massage therapy.
Massage School Alumni Placement
Our placement staff is available to meet with each graduate to discuss various employment opportunities and counsel graduates in manners of professional conduct, business procedures and state regulations. Although we cannot guarantee placement for all students, we regularly receive requests for qualified applicants from business, industry and institutional sources, as well as physical therapists, chiropractors, health spas and resorts. We take massage school placement services seriously. All job referrals comply fully with New York State Massage Law, are posted on the bulletin board in the student lounge and are emailed to our graduates in a monthly employment update.
Alumni Continuing Education
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy addresses alumnae and students’ continuing education needs through workshops and trainings offered on site in the Continuing Education Training Center. Massage School graduates can train with the top trainers and training institutes in the country, such as Thomas Myers and The Upledger Institute, as well as talented workshop leaders in a wide variety of bodywork and massage modalities.
Graduates can meet National Certification requirements and stay on the cutting edge in the field of massage therapy in our professional and comfortable training environment. Red Pines also offers classes in wellness, yoga and movement, creativity, and healing for graduates and the general public. Continuing education programs offered at Red Pines are not included under CNWSMT’s accredited status.
Annual CNW Alumni Event
The Alumni Event is a yearly event sponsored and organized by the CNWSMT staff to promote networking and career building among the alumni community, and to provide an opportunity for massage school graduates to reconnect with their classmates and instructors. CNWSMT provides a free Continuing Education class at this event to help alumni stay up to date in the field of massage therapy, and for opportunities for alumni placement. Graduates also enjoy a picnic with a raffle & complimentary chair massages to help them catch up with former classmates and faculty and staff!
Other Alumni Services
- Online and email massage therapy job & rental postings
- Post-Licensing Placement survey: This provides students with an opportunity to update the school on their Massage Therapy employment.
- Alumni Circle: This event is held twice a year and provides graduates with the opportunity to reconnect with the massage community, discuss issues and share successful strategies for their massage practice.
- Yearly Job Fair: This event is held each spring and has over 35 employers and venders. It’s an opportunity for students and alumni to connect with massage employers as well as vendors in the Capital Region.
- Yearly Alumni Picnic: This event is held in late summer and includes 3 free Continuing Education credit class, followed by an afternoon picnic with delicious food and raffle prizes. Students and Alumni enjoy meeting each other, reminiscing and spending quality time together.