The purpose of our massage therapy school is to prepare our massage therapy students to meet and exceed the requirements of the New York State licensing exam for Massage Therapy. But we also take the job of student placement services seriously, as a licensed therapist can best serve the community through part or full time employment.
The Placement Department at the Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy provides the following student placement services to all current students and graduates of the school free of charge:
List of Student Placement Services
- Placement Exit interview: This service provides students with an opportunity to discuss their professional experience in Student Clinic and community service. We review resumes, post-licensing placement goals and remind students that Placement service is a life-time service.
- Online and email massage therapy job & rental postings
- Post-Licensing Placement survey: This provides students with an opportunity to update the school on their Massage Therapy employment.
- Alumni Circle: This event is held twice a year and provides graduates with the opportunity to reconnect with the massage community, discuss issues and share successful strategies for their massage practice.
- Yearly Job Fair: This event is held each spring and has over 35 employers and venders. It’s an opportunity for students and alumni to connect with massage employers as well as vendors in the Capital Region.
- Yearly Alumni Picnic: This event is held in late summer and includes 3 free Continuing Education credit class, followed by an afternoon picnic with delicious food and raffle prizes. Students and Alumni enjoy meeting each other, reminiscing and spending quality time together.