Our Candidate selection procedure is based on the
Commitment to the Massage Therapy Profession
Additionally, the application process includes a personal evaluation and completion of an academic assessment.
Admissions Information and Requirements
Admissions inquiries are accepted throughout the year.
We encourage applicants to begin the admissions process as early as possible. Enrollment is limited to ensure optimal class size.
Candidates seeking admission to CNWSMT must be at least 18 years of age on the start date of the desired massage therapy program.
Candidates must have completed high school or have a GED certificate.
All candidates must be U.S. citizens OR non-citizens admitted for permanent residency by law in the United States.
Application & Application Forms
You may also email an Admissions Representative at or stop by to pick up an application packet during regular business hours.
Please contact us for further inquiry at (518) 489-4026.
Applications must contain all items listed below, or an application cannot be considered complete or considered.
1. A non-refundable $50.00 application fee. (This fee is waived for veterans and/or if you attend one of the admissions events.)
2. An Initial Inquiry Form, indicating citizenship status, provided by the Admissions Office. A personal statement based on questions provided by the Admissions Office.
3. A High School Transcript or Diploma, or a GED certificate from a “bricks and mortar” school. (We do not accept correspondence school or distance learning transcripts.)
4. Two letters of recommendation completed on the CNWSMT Reference Form. Our Admissions Office will provide this form to you.
5. Proof of one massage treatment from a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). This can be a massage received in the CNWSMT Massage Clinic and must have been within the last twelve months.
6. Government–issued photo ID with legal name and birth date.
7. We ask all applicants under the age of 19 to complete a short essay. Candidates under the age of 19 may also be subject to additional requirements.
8. View the 2020 Catalog for complete details program and course information as well as admissions requirements.
CNWSMT offers equal opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, disability, or marital status.