Massage Therapy Program Information & Statistics
OPEID#: 037733CIP Code: 51.3501 Program Name: Massage Therapy Program
Level: Diploma Program
Length: 9.5 Months Full-Time, 12 months Full-time, 14 Months Part-Time (Day), 22 Months Part-Time (Evening)
Target Occupation: Massage Therapist
SOC Code: 31-9011
Program Costs & Additional Info.
Detailed information on the required text books can be found listed with each course description on our Curriculum Page.
Program Tuition: $14,500 (including $100 deposit)
Included in the price of full tuition:
Course Materials: Distributed at the start of each course*
Review Classes: Held post-graduation before each state exam
$50 Credit: At the CNWSMT Book Store (no cash value & non-refundable)
Required Textbooks NOT included in Tuition:
1. Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Manual Therapists, Archer: $73.00, ISBN: 9781605476551
2. A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology, Werner $66.00, ISBN: 9781496310828
3. Myology and Kinesiology for the Massage Therapist, Moorcroft $67.00, ISBN: 9781451155693
4. Psychology of the Body, Greene $49.00, ISBN: 9781608311569
5. Business Mastery, Sohnen-Moe $36.00, ISBN: 9781882908059
*All Required textbooks are available for purchase at the CNWSMT Bookstore.
Book prices are subject to change.
Please note that CNWSMT provides all proprietary course materials and supplies.
Students will be charged the full retail value of all items received (i.e. books, t-shirts, etc.) if they have not completed 100 hours.
**School policies subject to change based on Federal Regulation Guideline updates.**
CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
Gainful Employment Disclosure
DEBT AT PROGRAM COMPLETION
Median debt levels upon completion for those who completed the Program from 7/1/2015 – 6/30/2016.
Median Federal student loan debt: $9,400
Median Private student loan debt: $1091
Median Institutional debt: $0